lollapalooza

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Welcome!

Hi darlings! I'm alexsha and this is my new spot to let everything out! sometimes i have way too many things floatin' around in my head, i figured this would be the perfect way to set them free! i have been employed at a BP gas station for the past three years, not exactly what i had planned for myself, but i graduated high school, got to college and thought oh shit what do i want to do with my life! So i am now 23 years old and still haven't quite got it all figured out yet. i am engaged to a wonderful boy ryan and we are currently waiting to move into our first house together with our adorable little partner in crime thomas j (our 2 year old spoiled rotten chi-pom)! i am sooooo very excited about it, i only wish i had the money to do all the ideas i've had stirring in my head since this all began! anyway...i plan to share all my crazy, frustrating, emotional, silly, wonderful stories with all of you. hope you enjoy!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment