lollapalooza

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

girl in the purple socks

I often feel like the only clothes i wear are my not-so-attractive BP shirts, and when i'm not wearing those you can usually find me in a boring ol' t-shirt. So, over the weekend i decided  to venture out a little bit and get a little dressed up just because! I wore a simple white shirt, threw on my adorable grey empire-waisted dress, some very purple thigh-high socks, plain jane round toe heels and completed the outfit with a cardigan and new scarf! To many of you this may not sound like that extravagant of an outfit but to the people in my town it was pretty "out there". I just know that the groups of people i passed in Wal-Mart were saying look at that girl in the purple socks, she's so weird. But i really didn't care, i thought the outfit was adorable. I wish i could have showed it off more but unfortunately my saturday was uneventful so the only people that saw it were my nana, my mom and the future in-laws. Sunday was a little more exciting, i had originally had a whole day planned but my younger brother put a damper on that. I had started taking his senior pictures a couple months ago and told him we would finish them up in the fall because of all the beautiful colors and i had an  amazing spot picked out to take them. Well when he found out i had some shopping on the agenda as well he totally bailed. Oh well, his loss i guess. My shopping day wasn't exactly successful but i did pick up a few new pairs of tights, $5 shoes (i love sales) and the most adorable coat ever!! When i saw it i fell in love, i almost didn't want to look at the price tag because i shouldn't have been shopping to begin with but when my mom said it was only $27.50 i just couldn't pass it up! I cant wait for it to get cold enough for me to wear it.
                                                                            Forever 21

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

..xoxo.. alexsha

No comments:

Post a Comment